SCBWI France was launched in June 1996 and is now a dynamic group from a variety of countries and backgrounds. About half of the SCBWI France membership is made up of published authors and illustrators; the other half is comprised of aspiring creatives and industry professionals.
As a professional associationRead More
- “Does it Make Me Want to Keep Reading? A First Pages Workshop”
- 15 Oct 22
- "Nonfiction Picture Books: Lessons I’ve Learned" with Author Sandra Nickel
- 22 May 22
- Give 'Em the Hook: Mastering the Crucial Skill of Getting an Editor or Agent's Attention
- 18 May 22
- Work-for-Hire Writing: What Is It and How Can I Get Started?
- 22 Sep 21
- Self-publishing children’s books: an introduction
- 16 May 21