SCBWI France was launched in June 1996 and is now a dynamic group from a variety of countries and backgrounds. About half of the SCBWI France membership is made up of published authors and illustrators; the other half is comprised of aspiring creatives and industry professionals.
As a professional associationRead More
- Work-for-Hire Writing: What Is It and How Can I Get Started?
- 22 Sep 21
- Self-publishing children’s books: an introduction
- 16 May 21
- Illustrating Children’s Books and Beyond: Portfolios and more for children’s markets
- 28 Mar 21
- A Map to Draw From: Charting a Multi-layered Illustration Career
- 9 May 20
- DIGGING DEEP: USING RESEARCH TO ENHANCE YOUR FICTION
- 1 Apr 20